Current Position Openings: Hudsonville, MI
ZATIS is a fast-growing IT company searching for flexible go-getters who welcome the challenge of meeting the needs of a growing business. We are seeking a high-energy Office Administrator at our local office in Hudsonville, Michigan. This person will be adept at changing gears and working at a fast pace, but not miss the little things.
- Local on-the-job training provided plus a chance to travel for more advanced training.
- Monday – Friday 8am-1pm, 25-hour/week position with full-time opportunity.
- The ideal candidate will have at least two years of customer service experience and/or previously worked as an administrative assistant.
Mandatory abilities include:
- Extreme attention to detail
- Manage monthly newsletter and other marketing tasks
- Social media management
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and ongoing projects
- At least 1 year of experience in a customer service role
- Enjoy finding unique ways to solve a problem
- Ability to deal with stressed clients, and put them at ease
- Basic knowledge of technology and computers
- Strong software skills
- Light bookkeeping knowledge
- Ability to type 50 WPM
Preference will go to candidates who can demonstrate:
- Knowledge of QuickBooks Online, Kaseya BMS, Office 365 or similar software
- Previous experience as an office manager or administrative assistant
- Event planning experience and ability
ZATIS is a fast-growing IT company searching for flexible go-getters who welcome the challenge of meeting the needs of a growing business. We are specifically looking for a “people person,” by nature, that has a hybrid of tech-savvy and problem-solving skills and cares deeply about client relationships. Your daily mission will be to uncover the root causes of problems, quickly analyze potential solutions, provide accurate advice and assistance, including both remote and in-person (onsite) technical support, and make clear and informed recommendations.
You will also be asked to roll up your sleeves and lead a team from inside the trenches. As a key member of our leadership team, you will help craft the company’s client success strategies while building strong relationships with clients and collaborating with cross-functional leaders internally to deliver consistently excellent client experiences.
Our ideal candidate is passionate, having analytical skills to identify problems, find solutions, and improve relationships. To succeed in this role, you should have relevant experience in IT Support, MSP, or related industry and a demonstrated record of analyzing and overcoming challenges.
Objectives of this Role:
- Own overall relationship with every client, which includes managing on-boarding, implementation, training, increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and high levels of client satisfaction
- Establish a trusted and strategic advisor relationship to help drive the continued value of our products and services
- Maintain and develop client success strategies and best practices, as well as technical support content, with the help of the support team
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external support resources to understand client needs, maximize retention and growth, and communicate learnings
- Maintain existing client success metrics and data as directed
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong verbal and written communication, strategic planning, and project management skills
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Comfortable working across multiple departments in a deadline-driven environment
- Active team player, self-starter, and multitasker who can quickly adjust priorities
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of Help Desk / Ticketing Systems
- Knowledge of Salesforce, other CRMs, and project management tools
- Experience working for an IT Company or MSP (Managed Service Provider)
- Industry certifications